Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not quite back to blogging, but I have a request

I'll be back blogging on Monday (I know you won't be able to contain yourself at that news), but I just popped in with a request. My father-in-law was just diagnosed with cancer. I won't go into details, because it's not my story to tell, but our whole family needs prayer, if you are so inclined. Life will continue as usual, but I just felt that I could ask you to do this. His name is John. This is very difficult for Big Daddy and the kids. For me, too. This man has been in my life for 23 years. I want him to be better and not have to go through this, but it's not up to me. Well, thanks for indulging me. Please pass this on to others, I'd like to lift them all up in prayer as much as possible. Now,go hug someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment