Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Blogger

Well, even after all my great planning, I still didn't keep up with the daily blog. Life got in the way, folks, but that's ok. Big Daddy is working more than ever now and I am not working as much. I am trying to get in the swing of a schedule for getting everything done. It's hard. But I have kept up my commitment for the 6 baby hats or booties a month. I have a box ready to go now. I enjoy doing them so much and I hope that they will go with my blessings for these little ones. Our children were so blessed (and still are) that we had everything we needed (and a lot more) when they were born. Alot of the babies that these are going to don't have alot. Well, at least they have a little hat or booties now. Theya re not works of art, but hopefully they do the trick. If you are a knitter or crocheter, please consider finding a simple pattern online and making some items. Do a quick search and see if there is a local group that will take your donations. When I get done with an item, I hold it and say a quick prayer that the child that gets this gets a healthy and happy start in life. It feels good to contribute. Ok, that being said, I will blog more. Maybe not every day, but more. Also, there's some big news coming in the future. A BIG opportunity for me. Will let you know more later. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hopefully the awful Michigan winter hasn't affected you too much. Stay warm and happy stitching/knitting/crocheting/etc.

    ReplyDelete