Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sorry I Have Been Missing In Action

Argghhh - despite my good intentions, I haven't posted in a sweet forever. I may not have any followers, but if you are still reading this, thanks for sticking with me. For various and sundry reasons, Christmas is not my favorite holiday. Still,  I try to be in the spirit and I feel that we had a good Christmas. I am just over it. Today, I got all of the ornaments organized and repacked and threw out all of the junk that ended up in the storage boxes. When I can post pictures, I found a whole bunch of stitched pieces that I just needed to finish. So, I got busy and I will have enough stitched ornaments to have my own little tree!! I am so excited! My goal is to stitch one christmas ornament a month this year. I am excited for the challenge. And post more. Really.

4 comments:

  1. Once in the reader you are there forever!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas ornaments, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got through the Christmas season okay, Lisa. I am always relieved when January rolls around, too, and life returns to normal.

    I'll be doing an ornament a month again this year--will love to watch your progress, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post when you can. There's no pressure except what we put on ourselves. When you're ready, I'll be glad to see your progress. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog. Hope the xmas ornament stitching is going well. Looking forward to seeing some pics of them.

    ReplyDelete