Friday, June 28, 2013

Pinterest is Going to Kill Me

OK, not literally - but I really wish I had the time, talent and money to do all the cool things I see and pin on Pinterest. It really is bringing me down! I feel like a failure, sometimes, that I don't have it all together like some bloggers and I am not able to do all the craft projects that I want to do. Anybody else have the Pinterest Blues? I try to be a happy, positive person most of the time, but recently I have been scattered and unable to finish projects and then I get down about myself. I think it's pre-menopause but I don't like the feeling. I do not like feeling like a failure. There are some days when I come home and just play Candy Crush and go to bed. I want to get out of this funk. We have guests coming from down south for the 4th weekend so I will have to get things done. I hope to get the craft room turned into a guest room and get the whole house guest ready in a few days. Maybe that will help me shake the blues. I hope so. Any advice?

2 comments:

  1. No advise, unfortunately, I am in the same funk. Hardly stitching or crafting. I hope something brings me out of it real quick. Horrible feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally with you....if I spent less time on pinterest, maybe I could actually make something! :)

    ReplyDelete