Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Inching Forward

Well, we are getting closer to our son's departure. He leaves on Nov 4 and we will go to Troy, MI to say goodbye to him on the morning of the 5th. I promise I will not use this blog to post sad comments. Any mom or dad out there will know how I feel. I like to keep these things inside, which is probably why I have problems with my blood pressure! LOL! Anyway, I have had a job change and now I work for Early Head Start as a Home Visitor and Family Advocate. I have been at it for awhile and the change is good. Very good. It's nice to use the degree that has cost me a fortune! I still am finding time to stitch. That will never change. I think now, more than ever, I will need to stitch. It clears my mind. Since I work out of my car, I have some down time between families. I am going to try to take my stitching with me and get going on some projects that need finishing. I will take some pictures of the place that is close to my work where I plan to stitch. I have the prettiest commute to work ever! So peaceful. It's where I do a lot of my thinking. Oh, no! Not thinking! Sometimes that gets me in trouble!! If you are still hanging on to this blog, I thank you. At least I don't post about every living thing like some bloggers like to do. Sheesh! Some of them are so very "chatty". Not this one! I am lucky to post every 6 months, but I might try to do better. No promises, though. This is the thought of the week - go forth and be kind!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that the job is working out well. I am looking forward to seeing some stitching finishes :)
    Best wishes to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ending thought, Lisa! Best wishes to your son! Glad you are enjoying your new job!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete