Thursday, October 17, 2013

They Said The "S" Word

They being weather forecasters and the "s" word being snow. Already? Well, I guess it is October. Wait, it's the almost November! They said by the end of the month we would see some flakes. I guess the sooner it gets here, the sooner it will be over. Have I mentioned a time or ten that I really, really don't like winter? If I had my way, we would be moving back to TN but last year they got more snow than we did! I guess I will just have to try to get used to it. But, it's been 8 years and so far, it's still bad. I might have a finish or two coming up at the end of the weekend! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Arghhh...the dreaded winter snow....not looking forward to that either! Hopefully it will be a while before it hits New York (fingers crossed!) Stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no! I can't bare the thought of snow yet. It's warm and overcast in NY today. Hoping the snow will hold off for a while here. Good luck!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops *bear*. It's too early. =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow mentioned here yet, but I wouldn't mind having it! So please send it my way!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete