Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Stitching!

On my plan of stitching an ornament a month. I have a new reason - I just bought an black metal ornament tree - Display treasured ornaments or keepsakes on our charming metal Ornament Tree.which is about 3 feet tall. I am thinking about getting the larger one if the price goes down any further. I can fill this baby up for sure! I ordered the black and I can't wait to get it! Maybe on payday i will get the bigger one, too. Even the smaller one is really cute! I can't wait to see it all filled up with the ornaments I am stitching. I am going tonight to buy a new memory card for my camera and then I can post some pics. My old one is filling up fast!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many similar trees as this on other stitchy blogs! I am looking forward to the day when I can have displays such as this. For now, I shall admire from afar! Glad to see you back in blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees are lovely, so many stitchers seem to own one (I'm feeling like I'm missing out here!!)How many ornaments does it hold?

    ReplyDelete