Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Savings

I shopped at CVS today, used my extra value card, coupons and rewards and got a great deal! I saved almost 40.00! I love to get a good deal and I love looking in my pantry and seeing that we are stocked up on the basics. Somehow that is really important to me. I must have had to do without or gone through a lean time in a past life for this to bother me so much. Plus, I am a BIT of a hoarder, so it seems that I am using my hoarding for good, not evil. I like the website, www.moneysavingmom.com. That site has saved me so much money!! On Friday, I will go back and stock up on some more. Looks like our 3 houseguests are going back to TN soon. Will keep you updated. I probably will not discuss this much. It's pretty painful. But, I have to be in denial. I love denial. It works for me. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment