Monday, August 2, 2010

Holy Cow!

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged!! Well, it got really crazy around here and I guess I just got a little sidetracked. I think I'm back now. As you can see, I did change up my blog template and I love it! I will list some charts I have for sale and show some pictures of some finishes this evening or tomorrow. I've had lots of "wait time" and that is when I am most productive, I think. I seem to get alot of stitching done this way. I always have a project with me, just in case. Well, I need to get ready for the day and I will definately try to get some time this afternoon to blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you Lisa. I haven't posted in almost a month - just way to busy. I like you new, pink background - I changed mine as well - a different pink one but can't figure out how to center my picture. Oh well.....I hope your "wait" time hasn't been for anything serious.

    ReplyDelete