Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Forget

Never forget where you were on this day 9 years ago.
Never forget the gut-wrenching feeling of watching it all unfold live on tv.
Never forget what it felt like to know where your loved ones were and that they were safe.
Never forget that it can happen again.
Today, I am brought to tears when I think of the horrific acts of 9/11. And the heroic acts of our firefighters and rescue workers who ran to the disaster, instead of away. I hope that we never see such a horrible thing happen again. I will be back tomorrow to blog about the silly little things in my life that go one every day. Today, I'm taking time to remember those who perished. Please join me.

1 comment:

  1. Hear hear!

    And to think, I cried yesterday after seeing a squirrel get hit by a truck as it tried to cross the road.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete