Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Back!!

School, that is! I love the first day of school, but #5 said this morning, "Oh, do I have to go to school today?" A little early in the year to be skipping!! He's already been playing football for a month now and this Sunday hockey starts. OMG! Stay tuned - this should be interesting!!
Thank you all so much for your comments on my last pitiful post. I truly was down for a little while, but I know that now is not the right time for me to start working full-time right now. If you could see my calendar, you would know what I mean! LOL! Today, I got alot done around the house and I hope to get in some sort of groove so that things can run smoother. More organization and cleaning = more stitching time! Well, must dash for now. Will start blogging more and I might just have a giveaway coming up for my birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. I know my mom and brother are happy that it's the day after Labor Day - FINALLY! My niece started 7th today at DeWitt Middle (near Lansing). She wasn't looking forward to summer ending either...LOL!

    ReplyDelete