Thursday, March 18, 2010

Debacle

Normally, I don't spread tales of my goof ups, but I think I might just have to start. Then I can use the word debacle. Which seems to happen weekly here. Anyhoo...
When you start a new cross stitch project and you have a nagging feeling that you've done this particular pattern before, check it out. CHECK IT OUT. By not doing so, I now have 2 3/4 finished projects that are the same. I found the other UFO yesterday in the bottom of a drawer. ARRGGGHHH. Wasted stitching time. Well, not really. Someone will get a really nice stitched gift.....and I will have it's twin. I guess it's a win,win. But frustrating. I need to get the UFO's under control. Tomorrow is FINISHING FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    I just found your blog while surfing on the internet!! Love your stitching you are doing and I'm an addicted stitcher as well :) It is wonderful to see eachother's work through blogging. I just became a follower of your blog and I come back to visit again.

    Greetings from Belgium,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Since you have it twice, maybe there is something about it that really grabbed at your heart! Looking forward to seeing what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me Wendy and Jules! I think I might use the "extra" project for a swap. Funny thing is that I must have had the deja vu feeling at least 5 times when stitching! LOL!

    ReplyDelete