Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's In Your Oven?

If you are a hockey family, you will understand this. After the chicken nuggets came out of the oven for dinner, the brand new skates went in. That's right. Several hundreds of dollars worth of skates are nicely toasting in my oven. Well, at least they are new! LOL! I have alot of finishes for Finishing Friday! Check back tomorrow for some pics. I get some bonus stitching time, as there is a hockey practice tonight that we didn't plan on. That's at least one hour of good stitching time. I do watch some of the practice, in case you think I totally ignore #5. If you knew how many hours of practice I have sat at, you would understand. Well, have a great evening! The timer just went off - the skates are baked!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally understand those hockey practices!
    I fully remember all those LONG, COLD, days of sitting through practices and games even tho they were more than 20 years ago! Ha! Thing never change do they on some points in life. GOOD LUCK with the hockey AND the stitchings!

    ReplyDelete