Friday, June 11, 2010

Catchup!

Ok, here are the tablescapes in progress. I have to do the centerpiece and there are some things to add, but these are the basic tables. I'd love to put assorted red, white and blue candies in the bowls for the dining room, but I have 4 boys in this house.Oh, 5 counting Big Daddy. They would look cute for about 2 minutes. Maybe less. Anyway.
Getting ready to go to the cabin this weekend and kick off summer. It's just Big Daddy and I this time. When the kids get out of school, we'll go frequently this summer. I'm taking some projects to try to finish. We'll see.
Last night I watched "Young Victoria". It was very good.
Hmmmm, trying to think of anything else that's going on here. Not much. We do have a family situation that needs to resolve itself by the end of the month. I thought it was all done, but not. I know I'm being mysterious, but I need to see how things are going to work out before I let out any details. It's good, very good, if it works out. I just don't want to jinx anything.
Oh, I sold some old charts on ebay and got $26.99 for one and almost $30.00 for the other!! I have some other ones that I will be putting on after we get back. I used my paypal account to do some stash enhancement. I will show you what I got later. The charts I sold were Blackbird designs that are out of print, I think. Who knew? I hope I have a few more that go like that!! LOL!
Well, take care and thanks for reading. Please send good thoughts our way on the "mystery situation". I need to relax in the worst way.  Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment