Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remember the Mysterious Situation? Well.......

I didn't want to jinx it, but it worked out that #1 is moving from TN here to MI! And she's bringing my grandyounguns (Little Man and Pretty Princess) with her! Yes, my only daughter and her boyfriend (who will now to refered to as The Marine) will be moving in just 2 streets away on July 1! Oh, there is so much to do between now and then, but I'm just so thankful that it's worked out. The earthquake that was felt here in MI by SOME (I didn't feel it) was really heaven and earth moving, which is about what it took to get this all worked out!! Well, there will probably be some blog material from this, as we are known for our drama here. I'll be back tomorrow and I promise that I will have some finishes. Iordered some great new stash and I am really stitching alot right now. It helps with the stress!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news--you're so lucky to have them moving so nearby! We were the same with the earthquake here in Pittsburgh, too. I didn't feel it, but my son in the city, did...

    ReplyDelete